57th annual Festival starts with the “Bluegrass & Beans” kick off party. “New Day” & “County Line” will be on stage and there will be a great meal of white beans, fried potatoes & ramps & cornbread. What more can you ask for? Door Prizes given away every hour!
Polk County 4-H Camp McCroy is located 2 1/2 miles off Hwy 64 on Hwy. 30 between Ocoee and Ducktown, Tennessee.
- From I-75 take Exit 20 (Hwy. By-Pass) and turn East
- Take the Hwy. 64 By-Pass to Hwy 64 East exit, the Ocoee exit
- Take the Hwy. 64 East exit
- Travel on Hwy. 64 East to Hwy. 30
- 2 1/2 miles on the right – Camp McCroy
Location: Camp McCroy, Benton, TN
Contact: Polk Co 4-H